Terminal Conflict is a game of geopolitics, espionage, military confrontation, and ideological struggle throughout the Cold War (1946 - 1991). Gain access to your retro terminal and assert dominance through strategic arms races and disarmaments. Balance the world on the brink of mutual assured destruction to ensure total victory!
Features[edit | edit source]
- Command the most authentic Cold War strategy simulator
- Turn-based single-player strategy and head-to-head multiplayer
- MIRVIN, your retro computer, purpose built, AI guide, brilliantly voice acted by James Spence.
- Nuclear warfare systems and authentic Doomsday Clock tension mechanism, the countdown to midnight has started … 3 …2 …1
- All aspect strategic warfare - economic, intelligence, diplomacy and military combat.
- Era immersive, historically plausible events and decisions covering the period between 1946-1991
- Recruit 40+ unique historical leaders like Mao Zedong, Margaret Thatcher, or Ernesto Che Guevara brandishing their own special abilities.
- The Space Race is on! Will you claim technological superiority?
- Create and tell your own history through modding and customization with a powerful integrated in game editor