Focus is selected at the beginning of each timeline, in specific theaters. Not only does it provide a variety of immediate benefits, it also allows for increasing your influence if the opposing side chooses a different theater. Focus also provides a varying amount of focus points, which affect the number of actions you can make per turn. Each focus also generates Interests at the start of a turn.
Available focuses[edit | edit source]
Disarmament[edit | edit source]
- Provides 2/3/4 base focus points.
- Reduces tension and ends war zones.
- -1 Doomsday per unit in command reserves.
- At focus end, all garrisoned forces return to command reserves.
Arms Race[edit | edit source]
- Provides 4/5/8 base FP.
- Allows for regional war zones.
- Enables cross-theater maneuvers.